Tuesday, 17 October 2023

Thinking is not doing

Hello guysssss,


I have thought about writing a post for almost a year now.  I’ve had the tab open and everything and nothing. But here I am because even though I am a professional procrastinator, I get to it eventually lol. 

What a roller coaster ride it has been!!!! 

I’m still flare free. THANK YOU LORD!!! #NMO has become like a staple in my life and I’m learning to control my flare ups. Twice a year rituxan infusions and no stress in my life, taking my vitamins and just being in tuned to me has been working great. I have a new job and I even got a car ( for free) that I call Bentley LOL. I’m so indeed blessed, I can’t complain. 


My Mom came to visit at the end of the summer so she will be here until thanksgiving. So good to go home to her on a Friday night even though she stresses me out lol. Why won’t you make me nice foods mother????? Love her to the moon and back tho. #MyMamaGirl ❤️

I just felt the urge to make this gratitude post for all the awesome people in my life and for my journey with God. He has been so good to me. So many things falling into place and even though things go wrong from time to time, I don’t think about the bad, the good is so much better. 

It’s ok to start over I told myself when my fish “died”. (I’m still not convinced he wasn’t murdered) LOL 😂 


I’m embracing this journey and I pray that God will continue to grant me his mercy and peace. 


Xoxo Trudy 

No comments:

Post a Comment