Hellooooo Maayyyyyyy
It's springtime :). I would love to be in New York because there is definitely no spring in Jamaica. We hardly even have water here. it's been a week since I've had a hot shower and boy do I miss those. This drought is really out of hand this year in Kingston. Other parishes have been having lovely rainfall, but I don't know rasta. The Kingstonians must have done God something for the place to be this dry. The lawns look horrible and the Mona reservoir is almost at it's last.
PLEASE LORD WE NEED SOME RAIN!!!!!!!
Carnival season has come and passed and I must say i enjoyed the fetes more than road march. Maybe because i didn't have my feathers on and my crew was MIA most of the time or maybe i'm just getting old. It was a good season though and i look forward to it next year.
Kept my word and went back to school and believe me it has been a headache. I'd rather be at home watching The Game or stretching away in yoga class. Class assignments, groupwork, tests, GROUPWORK -__-..it's a never ending series of events but with each day my dream gets bigger so I am grateful to meet people who I can see being a part of this dream
I'm also on that natural hair journey (isn't everbody these days). I wish I had started sooner because now i don't have the patience to deal with it. It's becoming pretty annoying doing this moisturize and seal regimen but some days it's really cute. Trudy just cannot be pleased lol. I see braids in the near future, preferably at the end of the month to start my vacation right. I look forward to being away and seeing people i haven't in ages. Especially to meet little Zy Zy, she should be all of 3 months old when i get there.
I'll definitely take pics for the blog end of May into early June as I am sure this vacation will be epic.
Cheers :)
TW :)
No comments:
Post a Comment