Any who....a lot has happened this year and as it winds to a close all I can say is 2015 was my least successful year however, it was pretty damn good! From being in the hospital to exploring New York to taking the trains like a pro, building a great friendship it really was a roller coaster ride.
All I can do is give thanks for God's mercies cause without it I definitely could not be making this post. *toast to God*
As I look back at all those months, those many experiences both frightening and fascinating I can't help but to wonder what 2016 will be like for me. I really hope I get a job soon .....
I've mended friendships, created new ones, connected with old friends, High school peeps, and I am absolutely grateful for it all.
I have one problem tho, I gained 35 pounds!!!!!!!!!
I could not believe it either till I stepped on that scale. What a disgrace tho, smh. Me 5k runner and semi clean eating junkie just go the foreign and go turn mampy so. Not cool Trudy, not cool! But as I've been saying these months, I'd rather be fat than blind or crippled. 🙌🏽
All in all, I'm pretty content right now, just need my own money again. Working on the skirts and headbands for the Christmas season. Shop them at shoptrudivaxpressions.bigcartel.com
Xoxo
TW
No comments:
Post a Comment