Monday, 22 January 2018

The Journey Continues,,,

Happy new yearrrrr 2016, 2017, 2018 *covers face*

Boy when life comes at you, sometimes you just have to live and that's what I've been trying to do for the past 2 years. Living with NMO isn't as easy as I thought it would have been. Medication everyday for the rest of my life and not to mention the unwelcome weight gain and stretch marks EVERYWHERE!!!!
The Trudy I was a few years ago would be sobbing bitterly at these changes, trying so hard to change them but right now, This Trudy is doing ok, not rushing the process just taking things a day at a time.

NMO has totally changed the way I look on life and has opened my eyes to the effects of STRESS!!! Stress is the devil
Stress is a disease in itself
Stress=Death
Stress doesn't care how old you are
Stress is just damn stressful.

For the first couple of months of 2016 I had a job as a Cafeteria manager. Let's just say that was the most stressful job I've ever done ...and I have single handedly catered for 60 people by myself. The workers were just a mess, not open to any changes, not even wanting to develop themselves. To put it straight up, 60% of the staff was just dumb AF!!!! I prayed for hem and myself, did a lot of drinking in my spare time cause God knows I needed to relax and yes some good ol' mary jane just to ease me into a good night's rest. On the relationship side of things, not a damn thing was really going on. Married men with crushes, exes who just don't know when to quit...it went on and on until I decided to leave the island again.

Jump out frying pan inna fire them say but i was determined for a better life. So many things I wanted to accomplish but no money. So i prayed, night and day and I worked and I was stressed again...stress won't leave me alone. Until it happened again...

My NMO flared and I was back in the hospital, back on steroids, gaining more weight, more stretch marks, soooo broke but still hoping for the best.

Do you believe that everything happens for a reason? I do and I also believe in the power of prayer because before i knew it, I was back on the grind with the most beautiful, bot inside and out family you could ever imagine. It's like we were meant to be and I've never been more stress free in my life. When you just let go and let God it will start falling into place. Still alot to be done but I don't worry, I plan and I pray because God still answers prayers.

As my journey in life continues, 33 is definitely going to be a beautiful year. Tremendous things will happen, unexpected accomplishments because I only trust and pray.

P.S. If you want more information about (NMO) Neuromylitis Optica, leave me a comment and I'll contact you.

XoXo
TW

No comments:

Post a Comment